When deciding what pallet truck to buy – Manual or Electric, it’s handy to understand the benefits of both and weigh up the pros and cons against your requirements. The following list may help you decide:-
Manual Pallet Trucks
- Hand pallet trucks are robust and sturdy.
- Capable of carrying heavy loads smoothly and efficiently.
- Simple design ensures quick repairs and readily accessible spare parts.
- Basic design fits all sizes and shapes of pallets.
- Many variations on fork size available.
- They are the most widely used pieces of lifting equipment in the logistics industry.
- Vital to warehouse operations of any scale.
Electric Powered Pallet Trucks
- Power assisted lifting minimizes muscle strain and other lifting associated injuries.
- Great performance, high efficiency and easy to operate.
- Powered lifting, lowering, walking and turning by electric system.
- Speeds up operations in the warehouse with minimal effort.
So before you decide consider your own requirements and you can always call Nationwide Handling to discuss the options. Have a look at the rest of this site where you will find more information on manual and electric pallet trucks.